Friday, January 21, 2005

went tanning and cut my hair today..
maybe ths explains why im feeling so weird now.
like im not living in my own body. haha i sound inane. like those lit big names tht went a bit haywire.
anw, my torso is beet red frm all tht sunburn..the bikini covered areas are like WHITE compared..seriously. the colours on the singapore flag are formed on my body. anw my hair is shoulder length..SHORT! i miss my long tresses. yes, they were growing out of shape and bushy..but i ws very attached to it lahh. havent had such short hair since sec3. i think im jst pmsing. getting very pissed and upset easily recently.
oh well.
mm, had a mellow and serene day w steph..we were being very serangoon-y..haha. took some photos, i miss her a lot :( i miss shuqi too..without their corniness everyth feels incomplete. sigh.
ahh. im feeling very strange right now!! yikes. i need some good retail therapy. i dont think evn shopping will help. i knw, i jst wnt to talk to tings.

here i go, scream my lungs out
to try to get to you
you are my only one.